Welcome to the LYSD Nutritional/Food Service page. Under the federally funded National School Lunch Program Guidelines, we facilitate quality nutritious school meals to each site in our district. We make every effort to make sure that our students are well-nourished, healthy, and ready to learn each school day. In order to receive this federal funding, we have agreed to:
- Serve meals that meet federal requirements.
- Operate a nonprofit food service program.
- Offer free meals to eligible children based on household eligibility.
- Not identify nor discriminate against any eligible child.
- Operate food service for all students without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
Results from this calculator have been determined by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to be accurate in assessing product compliance with the Federal requirements for Smart Snacks in Schools provided the information is not misrepresented when entered into the Calculator.